Live Well Oxfordshire
Welcome to Live Well Oxfordshire! This website tells you about a range of support services across Oxfordshire for adults (18+), families and carers. It has information to help you to find your own way to meet any needs for support and care and for you, or a loved one, to lead the lives that you want.
Or choose a category...
- Oxfordshire County Council’s public health team is challenging smokers in the Witney area to save up
- Open day at Millcroft - new senior living scheme in Wallingford
- Have your say on future of stop-smoking services
- Libraries reach out to people with long-term health conditions
- Nine out of 10 receive “outstanding” or “good” adult social care services
Live Well Oxfordshire has launched!
To find out more about the site, why we have launched it and what it contains, read the Launch news item.
The information on Live Well Oxfordshire is a guide about services in Oxfordshire for adults (18+). You can also find information and advice online at
www.oxfordshire.gov.uk about other ways that you can be supported.