Live Well Oxfordshire
Welcome to Live Well Oxfordshire! This website tells you about a range of support services across Oxfordshire for adults (18+), families and carers. It has information to help you to find your own way to meet any needs for support and care and for you, or a loved one, to lead the lives that you want.
Or choose a category...
- Unsung heroes who share their lives with those who need care
- Oxfordshire’s libraries are “thriving – not just surviving”. That was the verdict of Libraries Minis
- Sound budget agreed for protecting vulnerable people and investing in road network
- Long-term future for Abingdon’s Guildhall as a ‘community hub’
- Small lifestyle changes can make a difference to mental wellbeing
The information on Live Well Oxfordshire is a guide about services in Oxfordshire for adults (18+). You can also find information and advice online at
www.oxfordshire.gov.uk about other ways that you can be supported.