If you wish to contact a service you have been viewing please return to the page for the service where you will find the service contact information on the right of the profile below the map.
In an emergency, always dial 999.
- Samaritans: 116 123 - a 24 hour emotional support helpline (Free to call)
- SANE Emotional Support: 0300 304 7000 - provides crisis support (4.30pm to 10.30pm seven days a week)
- Childline: 0800 1111 - a 24 hour private and confidential helpline for children
- Oxfordshire Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0800 731 0055
- National Domestic Violence Freephone Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (available 24 hours)
- The Silver Line: 0800 4 70 80 90 - a confidential helpline providing information, friendship and advice to older people, open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Support for Live Well Oxfordshire is provided by Affinity Works. For all queries and requests relating to use of the site you can access the Affinity Works Support Portal here. The Support Portal will also allow you to review progress on any support requests you have already opened and will provide you with access to a variety of support materials to help you make the best use of Live Well Oxfordshire.
Alternatively you can contact Affinity Works using any of the following methods.
Please do not include confidential or sensitive information in your query.
We cannot answer specific adult social care queries regarding people's care; please contact one of the services listed on Live Well Oxfordshire, or alternatively contact Oxfordshire County Council's Customer Services Team on 0345 050 7666