Oxfordshire County Council ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting the Live Well Oxfordshire website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Oxfordshire County Council of County Hall, Oxford, OX1 1ND.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in online forms on our site [the Live Well Oxfordshire website] (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including how our site was reached; products or services you viewed or searched for, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our site;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will be stored on our secure servers.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you follow a link from our site to any third party websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Was this information helpful?